Here is a simple questionnaire to make it easier for you to decide whether you actually need a smile enhancement procedure or not.
Stand in Front of the Mirror, Observe Your Smile and Answer these Simple Questions:
- Are your 2 upper front teeth too long or too wide?
- Do you observe any spaces between your front teeth?
- Do you notice any stains on your teeth?
- In a broad smile, are any of your teeth of a different colour?
- Are any of your front teeth overlapping each other?
- Do you have notches in your upper anterior teeth?
- Are your lower 6 front teeth crooked and uneven in appearance?
- If there are any fillings in your front teeth, are they of a different colour than your natural teeth?
- Do your crowns/fillings/laminates look artificial?
- When you smile broadly, do you feel that too much of your gums show?
- Do you see or feel a 'V' like erosion on the necks of any of your teeth?
- Do your gums curve around your teeth in any other shape than a 'Half Moon Shape'?
- Do you feel your gums are red and swollen?
- Do you get conscious while smiling naturally or while smiling for photographs for any reason?
- Do you feel your smile appears unaesthetic for any other reason?
If you have answered a 'Yes' to any of the above questions you could consider visiting Care 32 for smile design consultation.